Circa Ensemble Members (3 positions)
There’s no better time to join Circa. We are growing – making new shows, reaching new audiences and continuing to push boundaries as we ask “what is possible in circus?” We are seeking three extraordinary ensemble members. These roles are available from early/mid 2020. Employment is full-time, year-round and involves extensive touring.
Being a Circa Ensemble member is challenging and demanding. It’s for those who want to push their art as hard as their skills and who connect deeply with Circa’s values of Quality, Audacity and Humanity.
We are seeking expressions of interest from exceptional circus artists who have:
• High-level ensemble acrobatic potential
• Strong movement and performance abilities
• An openness to learning and exploring new styles, skills and repertoire
• The ability to be generous, engaged ensemble and company members
As a Circa ensemble member you will:
• Create, rehearse and tour new and repertoire creations
• Train and make solo, duo and group acrobatic material
• Receive a generous year-round salary plus 10% superannuation, travel allowances and insurance. After 18 months of employment, Circa pays show fees in addition to your regular salary
• Make innovative and challenging art
• Be a part of a kick-arse team
• Travel the world, performing great shows
Applicants are welcome from around the world. Circa is Brisbane-based and a strong knowledge of English is required. In the first instance please send us a short CV and up to three links to your work to email@example.com