For your chance to win a pass to our new Circa Fit Bootcamp simply email us at email@example.com making sure you include the answer to the question (listed in Circa’s current Enews) and your contact details for your chance to win.
Term and Conditions
1. Information on prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry.
2. The Promoter is Circa Contemporary Circus, ABN 731 543 905 75 of the Judith Wright Centre of Contemporary Arts, Fortitude Valley Qld 4006.
3. Entry is open only to subscribers of Circa’s eNewsletters. To enter you must be a current subscriber of Circa’s Enews and email your answer to the question provided with your full name, contact details and preferred date and venue to wish you wish to win tickets to. One entry only per subscriber.
4. Directors, management and employees of the Promoter are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
5. This competition closes on Monday, June 29 2015 at 10:00am (AEST). No entries received after this closing date will be accepted.
6. The draw will take place on Monday, June 29 2015 at 10:00am.
7. One (1) prize winner will be randomly drawn from eligible entries of whom have answered the question correctly.
8. The winner will receive one (1) enrolment in our Circa Fit Boot Camp held Wednesday July 1 – 15, 2015 and is subject to availability.
9. The total prize value of the promotion is a maximum of $45 (includes GST and fees). This figure is an estimate only and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize values.
10. The prizes are not redeemable for cash and are not transferable to any other person, except as provided in these terms and conditions.
11. The winning entrant will be notified by email or telephone with directions on how to claim their tickets.
12. No responsibility will be taken for any lost, damaged, or misdirected entry forms.
13. The winner of this promotion agrees to allow his/her name and/or photograph to be used in conjunction with any advertising or promotion for, on behalf of, or at the direction of the Promoter.
14. The Promoter is not responsible for travel or accommodation arrangements. This is under the responsibility of the winning entrant.
15. All entries become the property of the Promoter and may be entered into a database and used for the Promoter’s marketing, promotional and publicity purposes. The Promoter respects your privacy rights and will only use your personal information as indicated. You may request access at any time to personal information held by the Promoter about you.
16. Subject to any applicable laws which can not be excluded, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss), arising either directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the prize or the promotion.